How to Analyze People: The Complete Guide to Reading Body Language and Nonverbal Communication. Learn Emotional Intelligence Skills to Speed (Paperback)
Imagine if instead of delivering another unclear speech with fumbled words, you took command of the room and spoke like a confident authority.
Imagine if instead of starting off a negotiation with trepidation and anxiety, you walked in with a swagger of obvious fearlessness and determination.
Imagine what your life would be like if others were eager to agree with you and to meet your expectations enthusiastically.
Communicate effortlessly with the sales professional, the babysitter, the doctor, or even with your own family in an influential way.
Inside the book "How to Analyze People" you'll discover:
● The art of ethical manipulation
● How professionals use influence and persuasion
● How to read the body language of others
● Nonverbal communication techniques
● How to avoid negative manipulation
● How to breathe like a confident master
● Tips for practical application
● How human behavior and the limbic system impact us
● Emotional intelligence skills
● Factors that contribute to how we respond to stimuli
● How to lie responsibly
● Influence with modeling, anchoring, and reframing
● How to use creativity as a drive for persuasion
● Body language manipulation tactics
● The functions of the subconscious mind
● The persuasive language that works like magic
● Techniques for self-control
● The power of listening and the power of silence
● Four powerful phrases to get what you want
● How to test and measure your skills
● Central concepts for persuasive communication
Start learning and practicing now by following these techniques and exercises to become a master of persuasion and ethical manipulation. In just a few days, you can take an undercover inventory of the people and situations around you and start using those details to score with the people and get the results you want.Every day, and from every direction, you're surrounded by other people's attempts to influence and manipulate you for control.
Either you learn to convince and influence others for the outcomes you desire, or you will be manipulated for somebody else's goals.