How to Analyze People: A Psychologist's Guide to Master the Art of Speed Reading Anyone, Through Psychological Techniques & Body Language Ana (Paperback)
Do you want to truly know how to read people around you? To KNOW what they're really thinking?
Whether its assessing potential business clients, understanding the actions of your colleagues, or simply reading the true intentions of strangers on the street. Being able to analyze people properly, puts you at a huge advantage. Especially when spotting potentially deceitful behavior. But most people aren't equipped with the verbal and non-verbal analysis tools to do it.
Katherine Chambers is an Ex-Stanford Psychologist who specializes in all forms of neuroscientific and psychotherapy subjects. However, it wasn't until she left college & entered the "real world" did she start to understand these theoretical topics in a practical sense. One skill she has continued to perfect is the art of analyzing people.
In this insightful and functional book, you will discover:
- How to use the 5 contextual cues to assess any situation (in seconds )
- Why understanding your own biochemistry is the KEY to understanding others
- Detect "Leaking Signals" people subconsciously give away... but try to hide
- The reason certain words are being spoken to you, and why they were selected
- The pattern-seeking secrets of the limbs (Hint: It's nothing to do with "footsie")
- How to interpret the goldmine of gestures the facial expressions give away
- How the "Pinocchio Principle" can allow you to detect general deception
... and much more.
How to Analyze People gives you the body language analysis tools to get a "leg-up" in every interaction you'll have. Even if you've never tried any speed reading strategies in the past, these simple & actionable steps allow you to successfully analyze anyone