How to Analyze People: 2 Manuscripts - How to Master Reading Anyone Instantly Using Body Language, Personality Types, and Human Psychology (Paperback)
How to Analyze People 2 Book Bundle
This box set includes:
- How to Analyze People: How to Read Anyone Instantly Using Body Language, Personality Types, and Human Psychology
- How to Analyze People: Mastery Edition - How to Master Reading Anyone Instantly Using Body Language, Human Psychology and Personality Types
Have you ever wondered why there are some people you take an instant dislike to and others to whom you gravitate? Obviously, there's something else happening besides their verbal communications that are attracting or repelling you, right? You might just discover what that is by reading our book. Within the pages of this book, you'll learn about the four main personality types and even determine what personality type fits you. You'll also learn how to adjust and monitor your behaviors, gestures, and body language to enhance your communication skills.
You'll understand the Principles of Perceptions and the Three Key Elements to Connectivity as you move through the book. Take a journey through our book to discover if you're a
- Leader Personality Type (decisive, goal-oriented, and powerful)
- Perceiver Personality Type (analytical, precise, and compulsive)
- Identifier Personality Type (nurturing, empathetic, and emotional)
- Fraternizer Personality Type (fun-loving, thrill-seeker, and impulsive)
Discover what motivates your behavior as well as those around you, and discover how to attract and influence others. Our strategies and techniques will open your eyes to what you are doing that might annoy your boss or be a turn-off to your significant other. As a champion communicator, you'll inspire others and motivate yourself to accomplish goals that you never thought possible.
In this book you will discover:
- The 4 Different Personality Types: Everyone is different, but you can tell a lot about someone just from observing what type of personality category they fit into. There are 4 generally accepted "types" that a person can be, and once you learn how to recognize that, you can put this information to use.
- Reading People Using Body Language: Body Language is one of the most powerful ways to read people. Humans are subconsciously programmed to move their body in a certain way according to their emotions and what they are thinking consciously, and also subconsciously. Being able to learn how to read body language cues will take your analyzing skills to the next level and improve your interpersonal relationship skills in all aspects of life.
- How to use this Information: What good is your knowledge pertaining to analyzing people if you aren't sure how to use this knowledge? Not only will this book tell you how to read body language and personality cues, but it will give you actionable steps for using it. You can change your own state of mind by changing your body language, which you will learn about in chapter six of this book.
- Cold Reading Methods and Tips: Cold reading is technically associated, in people's minds, with palm readers or psychics, but this can be a useful skill for many other reasons, especially analyzing and reading others.
- And Much More..
Learning how to analyze others accurately might even protect you from a life-threatening situation. You'll teach yourself to listen to that inner warning voice, that part of your subconscious that recognizes the danger signs before you have had time to take it all in and react.
Before you spend hundreds of dollars on self-improvement courses or Toastmasters, why not take some time to make use of all the information this book offers?