Small Talk Made Simple: Discover How to Start Conversations, Connect with People, and Master the Art of Networking (Paperback)
Do you hate being the awkward one in conversations? Do you dread the uncomfortable silence that comes after you've run out of things to say? Do you wish you had a magic pill that could help you master the art of small talk? If so, then keep reading.
Because I understand the importance of meeting new people and keeping friendships, I have written Small Talk Made Simple. In this book, I have broken down the art of small talk into a step by step procedure anyone can easily navigate through.
In Small Talk Made Simple, you will:
- Discover simple conversation hacks that will put you one step ahead of the rest.
- Discover proven techniques to build rapport and connect with people you've just met.
- Learn how to never run of things to say
- Learn how to ask the right questions and how to avoid the wrong ones. Apply expert secrets for building your social confidence.
- Discover a simple method for overcoming shyness and social anxiety.
- Put into practice proven lines, phrases and conversation starters that will get you connecting with others in no time
If you're ready to finally master the fine art of small talk, then get your copy of this book today