Stoic Meditations: The Daily Stoic Ways to Think Like a Roman Emperor - Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance and the Art of Living (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned.)
If you want to learn about Mindful Meditation and Stoic practices more efficiently, then keep reading
You have been trying to redirect your negative emotions, and you've read countless books on philosophy.
But you still can't completely figure out why you feel as if none of the practices and exercises are working for you. You feel as if you are not sure where your negative emotions are coming from, and you feel as if you have been practicing all your meditative exercises wrong.
This feeling somehow is only getting worse by the day, and it's slowly starting to eat away at you. It's entirely reasonable if you are getting angrier from it.
However, there is no reason to panic, and being angry is in no way something a practicing stoic should be feeling. And that is only one of the negative emotions you'll not be able to control when practicing stoicism incorrectly.
For the sake of time, I won't go into more detail and bore you. Instead, I will tell you that practicing Stoicism is like sharpening a blade, and you have to make sure it never gets dull.
In this book you will discover:
- How the philosophy began
- Things you should Avoid doing
- Modern & Ancient Philosophers and what do they think
- The Key Principles of Stoicism
- What Stoics think about Emotion
- Exercises and how to make them work for you
- Modern-day Stoic Practices
- How it can make you life a little bit better
- Dealing with last minute objections
- Stoic practices that are applicable in the modern days
- Does not require a lot of time
- Is capable of helping you feel better about yourself
- Easy to pick up and practice with zero knowledge on the subject matter
And Much, Much More...
Learning the basic guidelines for a person practicing Stoicism can help make redirecting their emotions easier. However, there are no original Stoic texts for us to follow, instead you will be reading through interpretations from philosophers.
That is why we have compiled a comprehensive collection of thoughts from philosophers, modern and ancient alike, to give insight on Stoicism and ways to practice it.
If you want to practice the philosophy correctly and learn more about some of their practices and how it can help you,Then click on the "Add to Cart" button now